This weekend's topic: Animals + Cryptocurrencies
You can draw a cat playing with ETH logo, a dog with a house made of BTC logo, a wolf with STEEM logo in the forehead... etc etc etc use your imagination!
- Make a drawing/doodle related to the theme. The relation must be clear.
- It must be a NEW drawing 100% made by you. (If I find the drawing posted somewhere else before today you will be disqualified)
- It can be traditional or digital technique.
- You must post the drawing directly in the comments. If you make a post it is ok to leave the link but don't forget to add the drawing itself.
- Upvote and resteem this post to qualify.
- If the doodle shows definitely no effort it won't qualify for any of the prizes.
MAKE IT CREATIVE COMMONS:
If you make a post, use this tags: #cryptoart and #creativecommons. By using creativecommons tag you share your work for the community so they can use and modify it at free will. You can also use #slothicorn tag, make it the first if you want to be eligible for their upvote.
Also add the license properly like this:
To make it look exactly as above, just copy this code:
<center>https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://steemitimages.com/DQmVdBwx2A7AYx8Qa13icVZwv9sq4z74LXK8Lz6eFk6CazQ/CC_License_outline.png</center> <center><sup>Licensed under a [Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).</sup></center>
Make sure to add the license in the bottom of your comment and your post!
I WILL UPVOTE YOUR COMMENT WITH THE ART. All the qualified entries with get a RANDOM UPVOTE from 1% to 70%. Right now at current STEEM prize and my current VP, a 70% upvote is worth $1.27.
All the qualified entries will get the random upvote. Using a more difficult technique doesn't guarantee a better upvote, all will be random, but you culd get the next prize.
1 SBD For the one I consider the one with best technique.
100% UPVOTE = $1.81 For the one that expresses better the concept of animal + cryptocurrencies, or more creative.
I will first close the contest for more entries and then give the random upvotes, before this post's payout so I can still vote =)
If you have any doubt leave it in the comments.
Thanks to @fulltimegeek for sponsoring this account!
Check the submissions for other weeks: