Bunnings Warehouse is a huge phenomena in Australia with a humongous following. Every D.I.Y homemaker goes to Bunnings and I am one of them.
First of all here are some facts about Bunnings -
- There are over 350 Bunnings Warehouses in locations around Australia.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful with advice as well helping out the hopelessly lost and confuser D.I. Y shopper, pointing him/her to the right aisle.
- The warehouses are colossal in size housing many departments, like bathroom, kitchens, carpentry, paint, lights, pool equipment, barbecues and gardening to name some.
- There are many services such as kitchen consultants, colour consultants, hire shop, door installation and barbecue assembly.
- There is a online buying service for customers.
- They are open 7 days a week and there are always people walking around the aisles looking for something.
- Bunnings Warehouses are very successful business.
- A coffee shop is in every Bunnings.
- Bunnings has cheap prices.
- They facilitate charity raising by giving communities groups including schools to do sausage sizzles. The hungry shopper can buy a sausage in a piece of bread at entrance of f Bunnings.
If you want to have a bit of a look click on this link - on https://www.bunnings.com.au/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjtLZBRDLARIsAKT6fXwF8sDLMw3EW_PtSTY1MFjR0yRm_mizJMOyyGtqCGHiEmDtA6bj-hAaAuglEALw_wcB
Gosh I love Bunnings!