Promoting articles with good content by @Shares 09/14/2019 00:00:11 Reports
Be gathered all of you, and hear, Who among them did declare these things? Jehovah hath loved him, He doth His pleasure on Babylon, And His arm is on the Chaldeans. Isaiah 48:14 from Young's Literal Translation
Image source: https://QUE.com
We would like to extend our services to these hard working Authors that needs additional mention and exposure. Please UPVOTE, RESTEEM and FOLLOW to help them reach more audience.
We hope you enjoy these posts. More steeming coming your way.
REMINDERS! @Shares Simple Rules.
- The minimum bid is 0.02 STEEM or SBD to promote your articles.
- The maximum bid is set to 0.50, but it is highly recommended to use 0.1 so many will enjoy using @Shares service.
- We don't upvote (and refund) if your account is blacklisted. @Shares use the services of @steemcleaner, @cheetah, @spaminator and @mack-bot to keep it sanitize.
- Please use our service to help promote your articles.
WANTED! Entrepreneurs and Investors. Do you want to earn daily?Delegate Steem Power (SP) to @Shares to receive 90% share daily payout. Choose your budget to delegate. NOTE: The links will redirect to SteemConnect for secure connection.
- Delegate 100 SP, use this link 100 SP to delegate to @Shares.
- Delegate 1000 SP, use this link 1000 SP to delegate to @Shares.
and by the way ...
If you like what I do helping our community. Please Vote @YEHEY as one of your Witness.
Go to https://steemit.com/~witnesses URL address then scroll down, type "yehey" and Vote.
I created a short URL to make it easier to vote, using this link https://on.king.net/witness simply click and vote. This will redirect to Steem Connect for safe authentication.
Keep steeming for a better community.
All images are own by their respective owners as mentioned/credited by authors.
@automation - My AI Bot will respond to you for a lovely conversation, please be kind while she's learning. Say Hello! by mentioning @automation when you reply.
Posted using https://Steeming.com website.