This contest should have ended but some things came up with my phone,I have missed a lot online I can't lie, it's been a long time I stay offline like this but all thanks to God, am back now.
So let call today fifth day that I start the #self-challenge contest. click here to see where it started from.
Today music will be "Taxman" by Lucky Dube, I chose this song because of what happened to me at Bank last week when I wanted to collect money to get myself a new phone. Those guys have use charges to deduct all money 😪 and the problem is that, I don't know what they are charging for. I don't know the usefulness of taxman seriously.
If I am permit to keep posting this, probably it will have no ending date because I am full blooded good music lover. Just to catch some #Fun.
Artist: Lucky Dube. Written by: Lucky Dube Released: 1997 Genre: Reggae.
"TexMan" - Lucky Dube I pay my doctor I pay my lawyer And I pay my bodyguard There's only one man I pay
I pay my gardener
To clean up my garden
To check out da other ting
To fight for my rights
To guard my body
But I don't know what I'm paying for
I'm talking about the taxman [x3]
I pay my doctor
I pay my lawyer
And I pay my bodyguard
There's only one man I pay
- Choose one song from your old time/music you've been listening to for long
- Write a few words about who/what made you listen to this song for the first time, what this song means to you (was it a breakup song? you blasted it at 100% on your audio system when you were partying with your friends?) whatever you want.
- Write your text while you like the song. As soon as the song ends, wrap up what you were writing and submit it.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you're interested in it and you can also nominate someone too.
- Mention one person who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #self-challenge and #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post.
- Follow @princeola if you are in love with this.