I joined a contest some couple of weeks ago on steemit, it was so lovely because it reminds me of sweet memory. It was put up by @dimitrisp then. If I were rich in WhalePower I would have brought something like this up in this Whale-Sphere but since I don't I think I can do it alone but if you think this is making any sense to you, you can join me in doing this #self-challenge with the same simple template use by me. Yes, I call it self-challenge because I am doing it all by myself, not expecting gifts from anyone for doing it. This is only done to recall those #musics I am in love with from #wayback.
I am a music lover and things like this can last long if I were allowed to keep posting it but I will only do it for seven (7) days. Just to catch some #Fun.
I can remember how ungrateful I am on this planet, I put on nice shoes, fine clothes, sometimes beautiful crazy jeans, I use an expensive Andriod phone, got some nice investment too and momma keeps smiling whenever she sees me but all those are still like a joke to me. I still complain about things I shouldn't complain of. Sometimes you just need to close your eyes on something and let God do it for you not actually because you bought them from Him but because you deserve the best. So far you are still alive and breathing please always find a way to give thanks to the Lord. This music got me cried the first day I listened to it and since then it has become one my best music. I can't loveless.
I've got no money in my hands or my coat or my pocket
Won't get to space 'cause I haven't got a rocket
But I've air in my lungs
Eyes in my sockets
And a heart that beats
Like a tap that leaks
In the night when you haven't got a plumber who can stop it
Jack in a box without a key to lock it
Well this boat may sink but I'm not gonna rock it
'Cause the sea doesn't know my name
Yeah the boat may sink but I'm not gonna rock it
'Cause the sea doesn't know my name... Credit:- Azlyrics
- Choose one song from your old time/music you've been listening to for long
- Write a few words about who/what made you listen to this song for the first time, what this song means to you (was it a breakup song? you blasted it at 100% on your audio system when you were partying with your friends?) whatever you want.
- Write your text while listening to the song. As soon as the song ends, wrap up what you were writing and submit it.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you're interested in it and you can also nominate someone too.
- Mention one person who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #self-challenge and #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post.