Contentment is not the fulfilment of what you want – it is the realization of how much you already have! Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not.
Contentment is better than riches. Riches are not from abundance of worldly goods, but from a contented mind.
A contented man is never poor, whilst the discontented man is never rich. Content makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor.
A contented man is a happy man. As long as you are content with yourself, what anyone else has to say about you means nothing.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -
Have a look at - How Reading Inspirational Quotes Can Improve Your Life