Salad with cucumbers, carrots, cashews and honey dressing
- 1 large cucumber;
- 2-3 large carrots;
- 1 bunch of parsley;
- 1 tablespoon of liquid honey;
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- salt - to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- 50 g of roasted cashews;
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
Slice the cucumber and carrots with a spiral using a special knife. Finely chop the parsley. Put the vegetables and herbs in a bowl.
Thoroughly combine honey, vinegar, butter, chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Pour this mixture of lettuce and mix well. Garnish with cashew and sesame seeds.