That's right, all STEEM sent to @randowhale and all curation SP earned will be sent to the @null account and permanently removed from circulation!
Here's how it works:
- Send 2 STEEM to @randowhale - include the URL to the post you would like to have voted on in the "Memo" field.
- If @randowhale has sufficient voting power, you will receive a random % vote between 1%-100% on the post you requested. (Higher probability to receive lower % votes.)
- Upon placing a vote, the STEEM that was sent to @randowhale will be sent to the @null account (bye bye STEEM!).
- If @randowhale does not have sufficient voting power, you will receive a refund and will not receive a vote.
- If you abuse this beautiful creature, you will be blacklisted at my discretion, no questions asked.
- There is a blacklist. If you're a spammer, you're probably on it.
- This is intended to be fun, not profitable. If you're expecting profit, please do not submit any requests.
- @randowhale will be regularly powered down, and all STEEM sent to @null.
Is it possible I could get a 1% vote? Or, a 100% vote?
- Yep, but, you have a better chance of receiving a small vote than a large vote. That's just how it has to be.
- This could change at any time, depending on the amount of STEEM Power delegated to @randowhale. If this changes, a post will be made.
How much is a vote worth?
- Currently, at 100% voting power, a 100% vote is worth $2.46.
- Votes from @randowhale will never be excessive.
Why are you doing this?
- It removes STEEM from circulation.
If I delegate to @randowhale, will I receive anything in return?
- Yes, a better product encouraging more people to use @randowhale, therefore, reducing the amount of STEEM in circulation.
- No, you will not receive any votes, payouts, pats on the back, etc.