Ghana! May 25th, 2016. I lost my only brother to a sequalae of wild fire. Then, we lived in a small farm house in the outskirts of the town. I usually went out with my Mother to sell palm produce in the city while my little brother stayed home and took care of the farm especially the animals.
One fateful Saturday evening, we were on our way back back from the market when we observed that people were giving us pitiful looks. My mother quickly noticed but we didn't think much of it until we got close to our farm and noticed that the whole area was black.
It was not uncommon to have those kind of incidences just that it use to be in the dry season. This time around it happened in the rainy season and we could not just place the mechanism. If it was dry season, we would have taken my brother along and he would be alive today
The 7 year old was burnt beyond recognition.
Whenever I read about fire I get emotional all over again. I miss Kanie.
I know that this invention will save lives and families
please thanks for sharing this