Qustodian daily stats 2019-09-23

in #qurator2 years ago

Greeting Steemians!

Qustodian here , bringing you some daily statistics and reports for all investor and members about what has been going on behind the scenes. Here we go,

Daily Report for Members & Investors

Here's a simple member report about Qustodian

  • Total Amount of Votes given: 4
  • Total Amount of Money received: 0.408
  • Total Monetary Amount of Upvotes: 0.956
  • Total Amount of SP Delegation: 12171.571
  • Current voting power: 99.82587385924225%

Qustodian returns

  • Daily ROI per SP delegated: 0.00%
  • Expected SBD per 1000 SP delegated: 0.172
  • Expected Return return on investment per SP delegated: 6.00%

Qustodian prize pool for users delegating 50 SP or more,

  • Winner: @donaldnkengbeza
  • ROI per SP delegated: 0.00%
  • Prize pool ROI per SP delegated: 0.00%
  • Total ROI per SP delegated (including prize pool): 0.00%
  • Payout: 0.001
  • Prize pool: 0.015
  • Total payout: 0.016

Profitability For Investor

I'll pay out 90% of all profits made back to all investors who had invested into Qustodian, and the other 10% funds server costs and initiatives. Any money left after deducting costs will be used to get leases and higher upvotes.

Currently, Qustodian is welcoming investors to delegate their SP to earn some SBD back with just a 50SP minimum investment and of course, the more the merrier for both investors and members who are using Qustodian.

You can start by delegating Steem Power using the links given below,

For any custom amount of SP you would like to delegate to Qustodian, you can always let me know in the comments below or use this Steem Power Delegation Manager


Hi @qustodian!

Your post was upvoted by @steem-ua, new Steem dApp, using UserAuthority for algorithmic post curation!
Your UA account score is currently 3.890 which ranks you at #4577 across all Steem accounts.
Your rank has not changed in the last three days.

In our last Algorithmic Curation Round, consisting of 98 contributions, your post is ranked at #48.

Evaluation of your UA score:
  • You're on the right track, try to gather more followers.
  • The readers like your work!
  • Try to work on user engagement: the more people that interact with you via the comments, the higher your UA score!

Feel free to join our @steem-ua Discord server

Still working?

Posted using Partiko Android

Congratulations @qustodian! You have completed the following achievement on the Steem blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

You distributed more than 23000 upvotes. Your next target is to reach 24000 upvotes.

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!

Congratulations @qustodian! You received a personal award!

Happy Birthday! - You are on the Steem blockchain for 2 years!

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking

Do not miss the last post from @steemitboard:

SteemFest Meet The Stemians Contest - The mysterious rule revealed
SteemFest⁴ - Meet the Steemians Contest
Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.77
TRX 0.09
JST 0.074
BTC 56320.29
ETH 4254.19
BNB 607.90
SBD 7.06