Pinky and Spiky Drawing Contest Week 84 (Participants Get 500 ORGANDUO Coins!)
Do you like the quirky humor of our piglet Pinky and hedgehog Spiky? Can you relate with the screw-ups of Spiky? Or perhaps you have something in common with the order-loving Pinky? Or maybe you like their pets - Cornelius the purple cardinal, Dietrich the mouse, Victor the spider and Betsy the butterfly? They sure add lots of fun to the situations. Here's the thing: my wife Ausra - @laputis and I invite you to join in a contest to draw our beloved imaginary friends and win some STEEM.
Are you an experienced artist? You can participate easily. Are you a beginner like us? No problem. This contest is open to every humor-loving Steemian.
- Make a post of a comic strip you made
- It could be a single panel or a multi-panel comic strip - the length doesn't matter
- Could be a silent comic too - without words.
- The comic strip has to follow this contest theme
- The comic has to be original and made by you
- Digital and conventional art is valid
- Use any drawing materials you want
- Use #pinkyandspiky as your first tag (Optional: use #palnet, #neoxian, #creativecoin and #marlians tags as well to earn more tokens)
- Upvote and Resteem this post
- Comment this post with link to your entry and a picture so people can see them
- The contest is open until next Monday 12:00 PM UTC
Theme: Pinky And Spiky Celebrating Halloween
Will you come up with some exciting and funny comic strip about this? I'm sure you will.
Every participating entry will receive a portion of our upvotes (we apologize that we can no longer give 100 percent upvotes with so many participants). Additionally, 3 winners will be rewarded some STEEM in the following manner:
1st Place: 10 STEEM
2nd Place: 6 STEEM
3rd Place: 4 STEEM
500 ORGANDUO coins for every participant
This week anybody can pick the winners based on what looked the funniest and best drawn to you. Next Monday simply write your comment under this post with your 3 winning choices. Participants CAN vote for themselves too. I will calculate who received the most number of votes and announce in separate post.
Our goal here is to support the community while inspiring to create some amazing art and add more laughter to everyone's day.
Questions, comments, ideas? Please let us know your feedback about this contest.
Support our fellow contestants - upvote, resteem and comment their entry to let them know specifically what did you appreciate about their drawing.
Also stay tuned for the post about winners from last week!
We hope to see even more entries next week!
And now go wild with Pinky and Spiky!
Check out my Pinky and Spiky comic books: