Do you have a mini-me at home?
My son has looked uncannily like me through every stage since his birth. Coincidentally, on his birthday, I have my usually curly hair straightened (stylist's choice). As she got the front of my hair, she remarked that she suddenly remembered what my son looks like. As I left, my son and I stood face to face. The mirror affect made us both laugh. I got these pictures after. He seemed to really enjoy being twins until I washed my hair. Now I'm curly again and we look different enough no one is mistaking us for the other at first glance.
Share a picture of your mini (or the person you're a mini of) below!
- ANNOUNCEMENT: 5SBD Weekly Comment Winners (contest)
- Morning People Can't Be Trusted (life)
- Honoring My Body's Limits (life)
- 12 Years as Parents (life)
- My Body, My Brain Temple (psychology)
- My Family is Feeding the Homeless (life)
- Granting Ourselves the Permission We Need (life)
- Another Mommy and Me Favorite (life)
- One of My Favorite Mommy and Me Photos (life)
- The Best Picture You'll See All Day (photography)
- The Cast Iron Keto Power Lunch (food)
- Why Being Open is Hard Work (psychology)
- Finding the Courage to Change (life)
- My Favorite Room in This House (books)
- We aren't the only ones in our family who lift (fitness)
- Homemade Marshmallows in Pictures (food)
- Throwback Thursday in Pictures: Tea Time! (food)