St. Kilda is located South of Melbourne CBD and is a relaxed place set beautifully in the bay. I always enjoyed riding my bike from Melbourne CBD to St. Kilda when I was living in Melbourne.
1/160s; 75mm; f/13.0; ISO 200
My Recent Posts
By the time you read this, this post or some of the posts below may be older than 7 days so you can not vote for them anymore. If you want to support me, please consider voting on one my recent daily posts!
- Earning a Passive Income with Stock Photography: A Beginner's Guide. Part 1: Getting Started
- Visiting Mahar Aung Myay: Mandalay's Jade Market
- Python Tutorial: Cool EXIF Captions for Photographers with Pillow and Beem
- Exploring Bangkok's Airplane Graveyard
- Market Friday: Danyingon Market in Yangon, Myanmar
- Travel Update: How did I get to Myanmar?
- I got a new lens: Sigma 18-35 mm F1.8
You can view all my posts on steemitworldmap.com
Please Follow, Upvote and Resteem
If you like my content, don't forget to upvote this post and follow me for more photos and travel stories! Also, I will be happy if you leave a comment to tell me your thoughts and resteem this post to share my work!
*Reflink. Shop using this link to support me.
Instagram | Facebook | Website