You are invited to the SteemWiki CoreTeam. Spend a little time for the Tiki, my international project. You will spend your time into your efford too.
Dear @englishtchrivy, we are gathering special authors for an experiment. The goal is, to bring the STEEM to the moon. I am IT-analyst. My time in field research is over, and a spin-off occured. SteemWiki. The projects facts:
- Tiki.org (Head Marc Laporte, Canada) engaged me to build a Steem-Module for the next Tiki Version 20.0, it will appear in 8 months. Tiki is used by the whole EU administration in over 40 countries. Do you know, how much quality content they produce? I now, how it has to work!
- @williamhenderson, former 6 years Wikipedia-England admin hired in my family. He is on board of SW.
- @chriddi is on board, my right hand and Crash Test Dummy #1
- @leroy.linientreu entered the workbench today
- @kadna is here
- @vieanna arrived in our group today
- @t3ran13 is the developer of our first PHP-library. He is from Russia and he will help. He is engaged on Golos too.
- @englishtchrivy – I the frog invite you to enter our experiment. Ribbit! Develop , write PR, play, explore and find into your Tiki. And sell your first-class content in close future times in our SteemWiki–a market for Steem content and so much more. We start a SteemTiki invasion. Come in, to have a look, my dear old Steem friend. We all are waiting for you. Much more quality-authors will come in, to bring the SteemWiki up. What for? Oh dear, your old frog, ribbit, knows, how to bring the media on Steem. 15000 witnesses will pray to Rana tomorrow. We need your charisma, Ivy. Not at least for our PR. Come to the show! Enter your SteemWiki. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me, you are englishtchrivy. You will get a login.
Analyst ot the Steem
afrog from @steemwiki
ps: In a SteemTiki the sun is always shining. water is running and we zip the lemonade. Dance the Tiki – Queen Mom of the bees!