Happy Wednesday! I (@yumyumseth) just finished watching the wild England v. Croatia game from earlier today, what a match! It's incredible how many games in this World Cup have been undecided until the final minutes of the game. Maybe it's just recency bias, but it feels like this is the most excited World Cup in my lifetime! Who do you have winning the final on Sunday?
If you'd like to contribute to the Photofeed movement, you can either use SteemAuto to follow our vote or you can delegate SP so that our upvote can reward photographers even more! The more we grow, the more our curating can pay back the great artists that make up the Photofeed community!
Also, we are aware that Steemauto has been working sporadically at times, so apologies if you have a post that was resteemed or upvoted by @photofeed and did not have @cryptoctopus's vote follow. It's not a perfect system, but we're always working to make photofeed work better and welcome your input.
For those of you that are new, here is a quick reminder of who we are and what we are about. @photofeed is run by @cryptoctopus, @jrue, @aweber, and @yumyumseth.
Here's what you can expect to see on a regular basis from PhotoFeed:
- Up to 5 resteems every day showing off and rewarding the top content posted to #photofeed.
- A daily wrap up post highlighting and rewarding the 3 best photos from the previous day.
- 1 weekly post to congratulate our favorite photo of the week (we don't always get this one done).
Steemauto seems to be functioning properly currently, so go join our curation trail and rack up those rewards!
If you know of any talented photographers that are not posting in #photofeed or are not on Steemit, let them know about this project!
1/2 of the SBD of this post goes to the great photographers featured below, and the other 1/2 currently is going towards increasing rewards in the future!
Here are our favorite photos that we resteemed on July 10th:
From @iamunframed, some slick architecture and composition:
From @adamfryda-art, a lovely and misty landscape:
From @miroslavrc, some crispy and peaceful droplets:
Here's how you can get involved:
- If you’re a photographer, use #photofeed as a tag. We’ll look at every photo posted there.
- Join our curation trail at steemauto.com to help reward amazing photography and earn some nice curation rewards for yourself (steemauto seems to be up and running agin, so come join the fun!).
- Follow us at @PhotoFeed to see the best photo content on Steemit.
If you would like your image removed from this post, leave a comment below (you will not receive any rewards if your image is removed).
As always, please feel free to comment with any feedback or questions regarding the PhotoFeed project. We don't always have time to answer all the comments, but we do read them and appreciate your input!!!