Hello Steemians! I have been working hard behind the scenes to make @giphy better for you. There's a lot of doom and gloom on the Steem blockchain (and plenty of serious talk), so let's lighten the mood a little with more GIFs!
Getting GIPHY tokens
- Using the @giphy bot: 1 GIPHY
- Upvoting @giphy's comments: 1 GIPHY
- Delegating to @giphy: 1 SP = 1 GIPHY, per day!
- Trading on Steem Engine
Delegating to @giphy is a great way to earn passive GIPHY tokens which can then be traded for upvotes. Simply send GIPHY (max 500 = 100% upvote) to @giphy and leave your link in the memo. @giphy upvote bot also uses the Steem Global Blacklist API by @themarkymark.
If you are blacklisted, you won't receive an upvote and your tokens will be returned.
- @giphy has sufficient voting power
- @giphy hasn't already voted on your post
- The post is still within the same 7 day payout window
No refunds if you haven't checked the above.
GIPHY tokens used for upvotes will be burned (sent to @null)
A big thank you our existing delegators!
How to keep GIPHY running
- Upvote the comments that @giphy leaves. Payouts will be powered up to provide more GIFs on the blockchain!
- Any other STEEM/SBD donations will be used to provide ongoing support to @giphy for all Steemians.
Use one of your witness votes on untersatz!
Run by myself and organduo—supporting the community with regular contests: Easy SBI Contest, Pinky and Spiky Drawing Contest and Secrets of Organ Playing Contest. Also powering the popular giphy bot and donating STEEM for deemarshall's creative contests.