The Taraxacum Lady is ready to dry!
Yesterday I started to work on this Lady from some sketches I made in the past days and this morning I finished her. I admit I like the final result, but she's a study for a card illustration, so when she'll be dried I have to work on her in digital.
It's an oil painting on a sheet of paper A4 size, but the cards will be smaller than a A6 size, so I need to understand if everything could work also on that size. ^_^
This is the first "Queen" (as you can see, the Taraxacum flower is a sort of crown on her head) of four, so when me and my friend Cecilia, who is my partner in this project and she's working on the descriptions of the wild plants because she's an herborist, will be satisfied by the first artworks, we'll contact some publishing houses too ^_^
I hope you like this first Lady of plants and stay tuned for the other ones!
See ya soon