"Hydrogen, a builder of ethereum-based blockchain tech, has scored a spot in Oracle's Cloud Marketplace, used by nearly half a million customers."
Read more: www.coindesk.com
More news sources
LA Blockchain Week, which will take place from October 13-18 across various locations in Los Angeles, could not have chosen better timing after what some are considering blockchain’s biggest summer to-date. Blockchain’s mainstream promulgation is appa...
Read more: nulltx.com
Software giant Oracle has listed blockchain developer Hydrogen’s finance platform
Read more: cointelegraph.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin Price Now in ‘Early Phase’ of the Next Bull Cycle, Analysts Say
- Bitcoin Network Computing Power Nears 90 Quintillion Hashes per Second
- IMF Chief Christine Lagarde Encourages Open Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Indian Government’s New Report Views Crypto Positively
- China’s Digital Currency Is Being Built in a Secret Office with Restricted Access
- Marshall Islands Launches National Crypto With 'Fixed Supply'
- Why the Marshall Islands Is Issuing Its Own Cryptocurrency
- No ‘AltSeason’ Until Bitcoin Breaks $20K, Says Hedge Fund Manager
- Wallet Giant Blockchain Raising $50 Million Crypto Fund: Report
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...