INDIAN TEACHER NEWS OCTOBER 21, 2019

in news •  24 days ago  (edited)

INDIAN TEACHER NEWS OCTOBER 21, 2019


boys-286245_1280.jpg
Image by White77 from Pixabay


Schools will now learn rote memories days are gone. Schools need to prepare students with understanding. Delhi government doing good steps in it.


The government's job is to manage the economy, not to run a comedy circus:- Priyanka Gandhi.


Up to 50 Crore Turnover Benefits.
Digital transaction from one number will not be charged extra.


40000 indigenous bulletproof jackets sent for troops deployed in Kashmir.


Qualified Mathematics teacher not found, LT Grade Mathematics teacher has 1035 posts, 435 selected only.
More than half of the maths posts in LT grade teacher recruitment remain vacant.
Non medical students are not much interested in teaching jobs.


10% of the DA of NC of the outstanding dues of NPS personnel will go to the bank account, the remaining 90% amount will be given as NSC.


UPTET 2019: If you take math-science, social studies, the way will be easy, 60 questions will be asked.


Library of NCERT books to be built in madrasas.



UPTET 2019: TET exam state and aided colleges will become exam center.


One and a half lakh candidates of DLED will not be able to apply in UPTET, trainees stranded due to non-result


UPTET-2019: Question papers will be prepared for different level questions


Vijendra Kumar will investigate the recruitment of 5 years in UPPSC


INCOME TAX: Changes in income tax not possible before budget, government changed its intention to give relief before Diwali.













Click to read Teachers News on Forum





Join us on Forum.pngJoin us at FaceBook.pngFollow us on Our Blog www.png

Join our Whatsapp Groups.pngChat with us on Whatsapp.png

TeleGram Realinfo.png

Follow @real-info.gif


Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!