Greg Hunter: Weekly News Wrap-Up for Week Ending 24 July 2020
Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:11) U.S. - China relations;
- (00:25) Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo: U.S. engagement with China has failed;
- (01:21) U.S. Department of Justice: Chinese consulate in San Fransico harboring 'active duty' People's Liberation Army (PLA) researcher wanted by FBI;
- (04:52) U.S. Senator Marco Rubio's tweets about China;
- (05:59) Chinese trading activity picks-up;
- (08:00) China floods call into question sustainability of massive Three Gorges Dam;
- (11:26) Civil unrest in U.S. cities;
- (12:16) Portland, Oregon rioters barricaded Federal Agents in Courthouse, tried to burn it down;
- (15:28) COVID testing scandal: 333 labs in Florida report 100% of people testing positive for coronavirus;
- (18:09) Yale Epidemiologist: Hydroxychloroquine could save 100,000 lives if widely deployed;
- (19:16) Bill Gates: "Multiple vaccine doses may be necessary" to protect people from coronavirus;
- (21:05) Economy;
- (21:58) Wall Street firms are considering a mass exodus from New York City;
- (24:52) Insider selling soars to near record highs;
- (25:22) Commercial mortgage delinquencies near record;
- (27:14) United Airlines posts record loss, six thousand employees agree to quit;
- (28:01) Elections;
- (31:08) U.S. President signs executive order excluding illegal immigrants from U.S. Census;
- (32:36) Newsroom job cuts up 170% through June, worst on record;
- (35:04) U.S. sports;
- and more..
40 minute video by Greg Hunter published 23 July 2020
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.