Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:16) Critics of the U.S. President see thirst for vengeance;
- (03:51) New Hampshire primaries;
- (08:08) U.S. Attorney General William Barr's testimony before U.S. Congress;
- (08:57) Greg's election predictions;
- (11:14) Roger Stone trial rigged;
- (11:54) U.S. Attorney General William Barr: 'Sanctuary' policies are unconstitutional, discriminatory;
- (13:45) U.S. Pentagon moving $3.8 billion from weapons programs to fund southern border wall;
- (16:14) Judicial Watch sues FBI for Seth Rich documents after they were caught lying to courts;
- (17:38) Former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens exonerated of any wrongdoing by Missouri Ethics Commission;
- (18:52) Economic impact of Coronavirus;
- (20:32) World Health Organization (WHO) warns "Must do everything now... vaccine will take 18 months";
- (27:53) Get ready;
- and more..
30 minute video by Greg Hunter published 13 February 2020
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.