The Deep Brain Chain
What is Deep Brain Chain
- Deep Brain Chain is a decentralised neural network that distributes computational requirements to thousands of nodes in order to lower the cost of computing as well as make use of all the benefits of blockchain technology.
- The massive neural network computing nodes of DeepBrain Chain can be dynamically adjusted according to the amount of calculation of the users products
- To say it even simpler, its is 1. Data computation platform and 2. Data trading platform.
- Uses distributed spare computing resources
- The platform makes AI computational demands cheaper.
- Secures the separation of data ownership and usage rights.
- Secures Intellectual property for the data and for the products.
- Protects against data leakage via hacking.
- Aims to reduce the cost of use of AI by 70%
Which of those benefits require the blockchain technology?
- Pretty much all of them: the cost-efficiency the privacy protection, the security, the computation optimisation all comes from the decentralisation/distribution.
Why do I personally like Deep Brain Chain
- DeepBrain said it will establish a laboratory with the Chinese Academy of Sciences’ Shanghai branch. The two groups will jointly develop core technologies such as natural language understanding, multi-round dialogue management, question-and-answer systems and blockchain technologies
My advice to Deep Brain Chain
-Reduce number of websites (www.deepbrain.ai, www.deepbrainchain.org) to 1 website
-Add crowdsale information to front page of website
- What are the different tiers? (ICO, Presale)
- What are the start and end dates?
- How much has been raised so far?
- Write medium article with all of the Crowdsale information
- Make website content more consistent
- Get some news articles on Coindesk, bloomberg, reuters
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor and all the information here is either my own opinion or my own collection of research.