Body odor can be a real headache especially when one has to interact with a lot of people. There are some simple ways to get rid of it.
- Bathe two times a day with a good soap that contains citrus products. The citrus extract helps remove body odor and gives a fresh feeling.
- Use a good scrub to bathe and remove all dust and grime.
- Use mild to warm water for bathing.
- Oil baths are also good and the best ones are olive oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare a paste of turmeric powder. a spoon of cream, gram flour and smear it on the body after an oil massage and then wash it off with a regular bath using scrub.
- Natural scrubs like coconut fiber is the best instead of using fancy ones.
- After the bath, use deodorant if you like.
- Taking an oil bath once or twice a week helps keep the body healthy, especially the skin.
I hope you find these tips useful.