The song I am posting today is one of my favorite, still.
I have listened this song a lot in college. I don't know what's intriguing in it. It's not just about lyrics. It's the voice that says a lot more than words.
- Choose one song from your high-school/college years.
- Write a few words about who made you listen to this song for the first time, what this song means to you (was it a breakup song? you blasted it at 100% on your audio system when you were partying with your friends?) whatever you want.
- Write your text while listening to the song. As soon as the song ends, wrap up what you where writing and submit it.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you get nominated
- Mention one person who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post
- Follow @greek-trail for great content made by our fellow Greeks!
I haven't been nominated. I liked the challenge that's why I'm participating. If you have enjoyed this song, you are nominated by me automatically. :-)