Comment on this post if you want to curate some tracks to the radiosteem playlist and you get 1 SBD to do so.
10 days ago RadioSteem was launched as a consensus based webradio station for mobile, itunes, VLC, Sonos, etcetera. By transferring at least 0.33 SBD (the equivalent of a track on the jukebox in the USA) you can request and add any track, provided the machine can find it.
That day the peek concurrent listeners was 33 and during all day people tuned in. Great, but since than listeners have reduced and I am contemplating whether to continue the project. The minimum I can do is to bring it under the attention by allowing people without SBD to add tracks to the playlist and let them get acquainted with the power of Steemit: easily (and fast) transfer SBD or Steem from anywhere in the world with verifications done within a second.
How to get 1 SBD so you can add your tracks to @radiosteem
- Comment a 'top level' comment to this post, if you want 1 SBD. (So.... don't reply as a reply on another comment)
- Every minute @radiosteem checks whether new users have commented and wires the 1 SBD
- Add your track to the playlist by transferring back at least 0.33 SBD to @radiosteem with the memotext
artistname tracktitle(so yes, you can request up to 3 tracks with that 1 SBD)
Other @radiosteem updates
- Libre.fm Stats: You can see recently played tracks as well as stats on http://Libre.fm/user/radiosteem (already over 1700 tracks played)!
- RadioSteem street party in Germany: @shla-rafia 'the steemyoulator' and friends partied on the stream :)
- Royalties: Supplied a request to the local royalty collector for @radiosteem webradio station
Now... feel free to comment, you will automatically get 1 SBD.
- NO UPVOTING IS REQUIRED it will not influence whether you get 1 SBD.
100200 (!) top level commenters will be elected as curator for @radiosteem and get 1 SBD