Like many things that we cherish about olden generataion.
Black and white photographs were one among the things
that we lost in the race to reach the millenium.
So I was excited to participate in this challenge.
It's that time of the day again;
this is copied from the organizer of this contest viz @monochromes
This is a challenge for which interested steemiens can participate on an everyday basis.
And here are the few rules you should know.
- Use the #monomad tag as your first tag. (ELIMINATORY FACTOR)
- Clearly mention the #monomad challenge in your post title or post body. For example: "This is my entry for the #monomad challenge". (ELIMINATORY FACTOR)
- Upvote the #MonoMad post from the previous day. (ELIMINATORY FACTOR)
- The posts must be in Black and White or Monochrome tones. (ELIMINATORY FACTOR)
- Colorsplash edits are allowed.
- Every picture must be your own and that will be checked, so don't even bother posting Google images. Stolen content will be immediately reported to @steemcleaners. (ELIMINATORY FACTOR)