click link: https://www.epacash.com/5vag-bq6da
ePayments - a convenient e-wallet for anyone who makes money online.
Receive payments from partners and employers, pay for services, cash out anywhere in the world using the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card.
Open the multi-currency international e-Wallet and epayments.com in 5 minutes directly from our app. More than 1 000 000 users from 100 countries already rely on us.
How can I receive money from partners and employers?
• Transfer to your e-Wallet ePayments;
• Transfer of Europe through IBAN virtual staff issued by ePayments;
• Transfer to your ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Transfer by bank data, available in the ePayments application;
• Transfer of cryptocurrency BTC, BCH, EURS, USDT, LTC and ETH portfolios.
HOW CAN I USE MY MONEY?
• Cash withdrawals from ATMs anywhere in the world with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Payment of goods in stores and on the internet with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Instant money transfer to any of your VISA, Mastercard®, Maestro and MIR bank cards;
• Transfer money to anyone by phone number or email address for FREE;
• Transfer money to any Yandex.Money, QIWI and WebMoney portfolio with minimum rates;
• Purchase of encrypted coins (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash Bitcoin, Tether, Stasis) at a more competitive rate directly in the application;
• Send money to your bank account open in any country in the world;
• Exchange rate for USD, EUR and RUB at market rate.
ADVANTAGES OF EPAYMENTS PREPAID MASTERCARD®
• The card can be ordered in two currencies: USD and EUR;
• The cost is only $ 5.95 for $ 4.95 and for a EUR card;
• FREE monthly service when you make purchases with a card valued at $ 300 or 300 euros per month;
• Cash withdrawal at any ATM in the world with a fixed transaction fee of $ 2.6 / € 2.4;
• Secure payments with Mastercard SecureCode®;
• One-touch shopping with MasterCard Contactless;
• Set and change the card PIN code.
How to start registration
Step 1. Select account
Your choice of account type depends on your needs:
a personal account is ideal for receiving payouts from employers and partners, for carrying out purchases on the internet, for withdrawing funds at ATMs and for other personal uses
a business account would be ideal for you if you wish to make out payments to your employees or agents
If you are unsure which type of account is best to choose, please write to us and we will help you!
To begin registration select the account type you require and click Continue.
Step 2. Registration
click link https://www.epacash.com/5vag-bq6da
Then fill in the following fields:
⚠Important: Please enter only verifiable information. This information will be subsequently checked during the account verification process, and is also used for restoring access to the account. Personal details (for example, your surname or an incorrectly entered citizenship) can only be changed by contacting the support team.
If you are registering via an affiliate or bonus link, this field will already be filled in for you. You may also skip it.
First name and Last name
In the "First name" and "Last name" fields provide information in the Latin alphabet in accordance with the details in your passport (or other identity-confirming document).
Date of birth
Enter your date of birth in accordance with the document used to confirm your identity. Registration is possible only for clients who are 18 years old and above.
Country of residence
Select the country in which you currently live. *
Provide the e-mail address to be used as your login for the system.
We recommend you use the most complicated password possible, which contains letters, numbers and symbols. It should be no fewer than 8 characters long. After registration you can configure the desired validity period of your passport in the Settings menu in your personal area.
The "I wish to receive marketing information from ePayments" field will remain at the client's discretion.
After completing all fields click on Register and enter the code sent to the e-mail address you previously provided:
What should I do if I didn't receive the code?
check whether the e-mail address you provided is correct
check the Spam folder in your e-mail
request the code again
If you still do not receive the code, please contact us.
Then, click Continue, and you will be directed to your personal area.
Registration via Telegram Passport
This service is available to clients who have Telegram Messenger installed. When selecting this registration type, the Telegram application will open in which you must set up a password to access the application, after which enter your personal details and confirm your e-mail address. After completing all information fields you will be returned to the my.epayments.com page with pre-completed details. All that remains at this step is to set up a password to your future ePayments account, accept the terms of service and click on the “Registration” button, after which you will be directed to your personal account.
Account registration is complete.
The account verification will give you access to all the financial operations - you can find out more here.
Do not forget to protect your account.
All outgoing financial transactions must be verified by SMS or PUSH (only for mobile applications).
You can select the verification method in your personal area in the Settings – Confirm operations menu.
SMS codes are sent only to a verified phone number. After moving to the confirmation page a countdown of 30 seconds starts, after which a button appears to resubmit the one-time confirmation code- Send the code again. Upon resending the passcode the previous code becomes void. You have 3 attempts to resend the code.
To enable PUSH notifications, please download the ePayments mobile application, sign in to your account and go to Settings – Security - Operation confirmation and select from the list: PUSH notifications.
Please note that PUSH notifications will be sent to your mobile device where the ePayments application is installed. For security reasons PUSH notifications can be sent only to one device, as a result of which this option can be enabled only in the mobile application.
If you do not receive the notification or you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be aware that our services are unavailable for residents of certain countries and regions. Currently these are Afghanistan, Angola, Burundi, the Central African Republic, Colombia, Cote d’Ivoire, Crimea, Cuba, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Palestine, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America*, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe, but they are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion.
*the services are unavailable both for residents and citizens of the country.