Greg Hunter Interview: Nomi Prins -- Debt Will Ultimately Destroy the Financial System
Greg Hunter interviews Nomi Prins, two time best-selling author and author of the new book "Collusion: How Central Bankers Rigged the World", about the economy and what she sees ahead.
- (01:45) Where are we right now in with central banks? -- central banks are colluding to create asset bubbles -- central banks scared of a major global financial crash;
- (06:26) Central banks have created the new "unstable normal" -- look to the bond market for the first signs of instability;
- (09:16) Central banks have no "Plan B" -- central banks do not have an "exit plan";
- (13:05) Debt building up, Puerto Rico's debt, individual state (Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, New York) debt -- What will be the linchpin leading to the collapse?;
- (16:55) What will the crisis look like to the "person on the street"? -- Restrictions on cash withdraws -- credit rates creeping up;
- (19:08) Should we be celebrating that the DOW reached 26,000? -- individuals should have an "exit plan";
- (22:27) Will there be a market crash in 2018?;
- (25:45) Are big money players getting into gold?;
- (28:48) U.S. dollar getting weaker in 2018?;
- (30:17) Silver and gold;
- (31:16) Collusion of the central banks;
- (32:52) Special book offer -- Get a 40% pre-order discount on “Collusion: How Central Bankers Rigged the World,” click here;
- And more...
35 minute video by Greg Hunter published 20 January 2018
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
I buy my Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin through Coinbase. For me, buying them through Coinbase is fast and convenient. Plus, you will get $10 in Bitcoin when you signup at Coinbase using this link and you buy $100 or more of crypto-currency.
The reason I like Coinbase is that they stand up to an over-reaching government: Coinbase Obtains Partial Victory Over IRS, 29 November 2017
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.