Greg Hunter Interview: Bill Holter -- Inflate or Die
Greg Hunter interviews Bill Holter, JSMineset.com, about the U.S. Federal Reserve, yield curve, debt, the economy, and precious metals.
- (01:02) Is gold going to breakout at some point?;
- (03:30) If people stand for delivery of physical precious metals, won't the exchanges run out?;
- (04:34) When do you think the exchanges will not be able to deliver the physical precious metals?;
- (05:00) Deutsche Bank;
- (05:43) Did you say Deutsche Bank lost $400 million dollars?;
- (07:39) Does a loss like that affect their ability to service their big clients?;
- (10:36) How much more can Deutsche Bank take?;
- (12:33) What about silver?;
- (18:18) What are your thoughts on the "reset"?;
- (19:44) What is the U.S. Federal Reserve doing, are they just playing for time?;
- (21:30) Debt has doubled;
- (22:15) Tariffs and global trade war;
- (23:10) Are you saying countries could go down?;
- (24:32) What could the price of gold be?;
- (30:04) What do you think the plan is?;
- (31:10) When the system goes down, what will it look like?;
- (34:44) Does the system of precious metal delivery blow up this year?;
- (37:55) What should people be doing?;
- And more...
41 minute video by Greg Hunter published 23 June 2018
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.