In this video I go over more examples on illustrating how to apply the 4-step strategy for integration when deciding which integration technique to use. I go over 4 examples on just how to view and apply the strategy but I don't actually evaluate the integrals. This is a very useful technique to follow and these examples show the different types of integrals and integration techniques to use.
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/QmXc3WWRpgYBSKFwAvMx94DJFCEU8BKGoKYmTKJitDmx3Y
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p4XG9OVmuEjS/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/3JGU3vJsPIk
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1Dz8csy
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow My #FreeEnergy Video Series: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
Watch my #AntiGravity Video Series: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Strategy for Integration: Examples 2 to 5
Recap from my earlier video on the 4-step integration strategy that I covered:
Four-Step Integration Strategy
- Simplify the Integrand if Possible
- Look for an Obvious Substitution
- Classify the Integrand According to its Form
- Try Again
Now in the following examples, I will go over the process of selecting a method to use to integrate but will not fully work out the integral:
The integral is now a product of u and a transcendental function eu and thus it can be integrated by parts.
No algebraic simplification or substitution is obvious so steps 1 and 2 don't apply.
The integrand is a rational function so we can solve this using the method of partial fractions.