In this video I go over another example on using tables for integrals and go over the integral of the function x3sin(x). In this example I show that sometimes the exact formula can not be found in a table but there are ways of simplifying the integral using another integral formula. The integral of this example involves using the trigonometric integral reduction formula to reduce the power of the x3 until we get the function xsin(x) in which we can use the formula #82 in the Table of Integrals found at http://tinyurl.com/integralsmes to finally solve the integral.
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/QmSxrE1Tv8iz5Vq3RpxoicVkDaNbyNhvaamjhEVo6JFU9f
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0nEfezxFUmA3/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/3wuvPAdlBOI
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1M0pEP9
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow My #FreeEnergy Video Series: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
Watch my #AntiGravity Video Series: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Integration using Tables of Integrals: Example 3
Use the Table of Integrals to find:
I will be using the Table of Integrals found in my calculus book and you can view that table by going to the URL: tinyurl.com/integralsmes