When @lovenfreedom nominated me to participate in the Love it or Shove it Challenge I jumped at the opportunity. I really enjoy participating in the various Steemit contests and challenges and I thought I could bring my own particular flare, or lack thereof, to this one.
- List five things that you love
- List five things that you really dislike
- Use the tag #loveitshoveit
- Tag whoever you want to get to know better!
With that out of the way on to my lists!
- Good Friends and Family - I'm very blessed to have the people I do in my life.
- History - Not the stuff they taught you in school, the real stuff, the things that make you go hmm...
- Truth - The truth won't set you free but maybe it will set your mind free!
- Nature - The complexity and the interconnectedness is amazing. If you care to listen, it has things to tell you.
- Lifting Heavy Things - I pick things up, and then I put them down! I haven't done much of this lately but, once upon a time it was a big part of my life.
Federal Government - These weenies actually think that it is OK for them to use violence to force you to do things.
Provincial Government - The same for these guys!
Municipal Government - Are you noticing a trend yet?
Central Banksters - Biggest racket ever...
Originally and often still specifically, a racket was a criminal act in which the perpetrator or perpetrators offer a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a nonexistent problem, a service that will not be put into effect, or a service that would not exist without the racket. Conducting a racket is racketeering. Particularly, the potential problem may be caused by the same party that offers to solve it, but that fact may be concealed, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage for this party.
Self Righteous People - What would we do without them?
Care to join in?