Pencil vs cloud
- Pencil spits out words, whereas clouds spit raindrops.
- Clouds feed soil and a pencil feeds thoughts.
- Clouds decorate the sky as pencil decorates the paper.
- Cloud feels soft but a pencil feels hard.
- Pencil works on top of paper as clouds stay on top of earth.
- Clouds are more noticable during day light and to use pencil we need light as well.
- Density of a cloud sets the density of a shadow, similarly shading on our drawing is built by how dense our sketching is.
- Clouds look planar from below but a pencil looks like a line.
- Pencils are widely used at schools and we learn how clouds are formed in the school.
- A pencil is imitated by some well known digital products. Also there is a digital cloud.
- We can use pencil in outer space but clouds dont exist there.
- Pencil have sharp points but no sharpness appears on clouds.
- Pencil has a core called graphite. A coud also has a core material which is water.
Photo source 1
Photo source 2