The nights have been getting cooler, the days shorter and with that comes my need to bake. Today I decided on this very easy coffee cake! It's quite delicious and is great for those cool mornings or quiet evenings with a cup of coffee or tea.
3 Cups all purpose flour
1 Cup sugar
4 Tsp baking powder
1/4 Tsp salt
1 1/2 Cups milk
1/2 Cups melted unsalted butter
2 large eggs
2 Tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Cup melted unsalted butter
1 Cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp cinnamon
2 Cups powdered sugar
5 Tbsp milk
1 Tsp vanilla
*1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the cake ingredients thoroughly minus the cinnamon*
3. Sprinkle in the cinnamon and swirl into the batter.
*4. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping together.
- Spread the topping evenly onto your batter and swirl it in with a fork.*
*7. Bake in the center rack of your oven for 30-35 minutes until knife comes out clean when you poke the cake.
- When cake is ready, mix the glaze ingredients together and drizzle over your warm cake.*
I can't wait for everyone to get home to try a slice! Do you and your loved ones enjoy coffee cake?
Upvotes, resteems & Donations are loved! Merci 💕