Finance, bubbles and investment strategies
Government debts, student debt bubble, auto loans bubble, china debt, etc.
To those who believe we are in a debt/market bubble, what is your investment strategy?
From my part, here is my portfolio composition as of today:
- 70 % Cash
- 20% Dividend paying canadian utilities stocks
- 5 % Gold
- 1% Silver
- 4% Government promoted ETF funds with tax returns
- 0.1% Cryptocurrencies
And here are my goals for the near term:
- Increase my Silver holdings
- Stay mainly on cash, wait for corrections in the US and Canadian market!
- Increase my Cryptocurrencies investments
How about you?