Say hello to the NettyVoter Bid Bot - 0.10 SBD minimum bid, 50% votes, 1.2 hour periods
NettyBot is now NettyVoter (UPDATED TERMS)
(NettyVoter is a modified version of DrOtto originally created by @inertia186)
- Minimum Bid: 0.1 SBD
- Vote Weight: 50%
- Vote Period: 1.2 hours
Current Bot Stats
- Total SP: 12,236
- Vote Reward: ~$1.00
How to Use
- Copy/paste a SteemIt link to a post or comment you wish to have @nettybot vote on
- Send a transfer of 0.1 SBD or more to @nettybot with the link in the memo field
- If anything goes wrong, your transfer will bounce back into your account
- This is a public bid bot that accepts all bids for 1.2 hours and pays out each bidder at each time period end.
- If Alice bids 0.200 SBD and Bob bids 0.100 SBD, Alice will get a 33.33% upvote and Bob will get a 16.66% upvote for a total of 50% vote power of the bot.
- All users that bid will receive some % of the vote.
- The more users that bid, the less the % of vote for each user will be.