PRAWNS TACO WITH CHIMICHURRI & CORN SALSA
[ Serves 4 ]
- 8 pcs Taco Shell
- 300 gms Prawns
- 100 gms sliced Onion
- 50 gms Julienne Green Peppers
- 50 gms Julienne Red Peppers
- 100 gms diced Tomatoes
- 10 gms roughly chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- One pinch of salt
- 100 gms Roasted Corn
- 100 gms de-seeded diced Tomatoes
- 50 gms diced Onion
- 10 gms chopped green chilies
- 10 grms chopped Coriander leaves
- 20 ml Lemon Juice
- 30 ml Olive oil
- Salt as required
- 5 cloves chopped Garlic
- 50 gms chopped Onion
- 100 gms chopped Parsley
- 50 gms chopped red bell peppers
- 50ml Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt & Black Peppers as required
- Prawn Taco Fillings: – Heat a sauté pan with olive oil, add the prawns and cook until prawns are red brown. Then add rest of the ingredients in to the same pan and cook.
- To prepare corn salsa, mix all ingredients and season.
- To prepare Chimichurri, mix all ingredients together.
- Fill the taco shell with prawns fillings and serve rest items as shown in picture.
Know more about bnpanda at bnpanda.com