Image Sourced from Google
Writing is an art I've learnt overtime through a tortuous, painstaking process. I've a few unfinished manuscripts and have managed to have a few of my works published. I've been applauded and criticized, too. Sometimes, I feel a toga of laziness hanging on my neck. Sometimes, I feel uninspired to write.
Whatever the present challenges are, my dreams remain alive. I'll become a celebrated writer and accomplished academic.
For more details see the original post announcing this challenge
How to Enter the Steemitcentral Positivity Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words(100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
There will be a Discord show every Sunday by 7Pm to reflect on those positive talks from the previous week, so that we can start the new week on a positive note. You may join our Discord Server here.
Kindly follow the peerless vocabulary lessons delivered by @majes.tytyty and get rewarded with some upvotes for your participation.
Are you a minnow and you're already thinking of giving up on Steemit? Please don't quit. Kindly follow @Steemitcentral and use the steemitcentral tag in your posts to get some upvotes. Join @Steemitcentral on Discord
I am @gandhibaba, the young man who goes about carrying his magical pen, not his gun, in his pockets.
Gif courtesy of @artzanolino