10 days ago, I released the first part of this article, called GLOBAL COOLING! No, wait... GLOBAL WARMING!! Ah, um... CLIMATE CHANGE!!!. In that first article, we walked step-by-step through some of the confusion, misinformation, and downright fraud behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming alarmists. If you didn't read that post, please go back and do so before diving into this one, as I'm not going to be covering that same content again, except as a brief recap.
The key points that were discussed in part 1 were:
- The historical data set for global temperature has been altered time and again to make the past appear cooler (thus the charts show more warming than is actually happening)
- The "97% scientific consensus" claimed by alarmists is based on a study proven to be fraudulent (yet still referenced as the ONLY source of this statement by NASA & others)
- CO2 is not bad for us, or the environment, except at MUCH higher levels than we've seen (or would with sustained growth for centuries
- The masses seem to have forgotten ClimateGate, which proved that most "climate science" is nothing but propaganda
I repeat, if you haven't read part 1, please go back and do so. I'm going to be moving away from the talk about these studies and such here, and going on to cover the worst polluters of mankind, government geoengineering programs, the con-men behind the climate scare, what they have to gain, and the large-scale population control mechanisms being pushed with climate change as the excuse.
The worst pollutants
The first & most important air pollutant that is generally not spoken of in the climate change discussion is methane... According to the EPA, methane makes up about 10% of US "greenhouse gas" emissions. The part that is astounding, and almost never talked about, is that methane heats the Earth's atmosphere at MANY times the rate that CO2 does (as much as 86x more by some accounts). According to this study, "The major result is that radiative forcing due to methane is around 20‐25% higher than that found using the previous simpler methods."
Many of you are probably thinking something along the lines of "OK, but methane comes from natural gas and other fossil fuel extraction, so it's still the same problem". This is only half the story in actuality. From the EPA, this chart shows the US' methane release, by source (from 2016):
As we can see in that chart, natural gas & coal make up 39% of methane release in the US... but where is the other 61% coming from? Manure management & landfills are pretty self-explanatory (and things where each and every one of us can have a reductive effect through our personal choices. That other big chunk though is a bit less obvious though, what the heck does "enteric fermentation" mean? According to the EPA:
Enteric fermentation is fermentation that takes place in the digestive systems of animals. In particular, ruminant animals (cattle, buffalo, sheep, goats, and camels) have a large "fore-stomach," or rumen, within which microbial fermentation breaks down food into soluble products that can be utilized by the animal.
With that little bit of clarity we realize that 26% of methane released is purely from animal agriculture, while another 26% is from modern "waste disposal" programs for trash, water, and sewage. Add to that the amount of fossil fuel energy used for those same systems, and it becomes clear that the majority of methane released is due to the corporate consumer culture that has dominated the planet. Take the Low Waste Challenge, go vegan, and you've just reduced your effects on air pollution by about half. Please note, as I covered before the Earth is not heating in any extreme or out-of-the-ordinary way, but if it was, cutting methane release would be the fastest way to stop it.
#2: The Imperial War Machine
By just about any measurement, the US Department of Defense is one of, if not the, largest polluter on planet Earth. From depleted uranium and nuclear weapons testing, to regular spills into waters and the use of chemical weapons like Agent Orange. According to Newsweek, almost 75% of "superfund" sites (places with Federal grants for cleanup because they are SO contaminated) are military facilities or owned by private military-support companies. In an interview for the same article, Maureen Sullivan, who heads the Pentagon’s environmental programmes, says her office contends with 39,000 contaminated sites.
Let's just run through some stories of specific examples of the war machine's pollution (never-mind absolute immorality & mass genocide):
- Many of the Marshall Islands are still unlivable after the US military tested 66 nuclear weapons on them. (source)
- Navajo reservations' water supplies have been contaminated by abandoned uranium mines (source)
- The US Navy, just 2 years ago, dumped 20,000 tonnes of "environmental "stressors," including heavy metals and explosives" into the Pacific Ocean. (source)
- Use of depleted uranium in Iraq has led to desertification of 90% of its territory, and practically eliminated agriculture. (source)
- Over 5 million have suffered health effects from the US military's use of Agent Orange in Vietnam (source)
Remember, these are just a tiny drop in the vast ocean of blood & toxic chemicals that the war machine is working to drown the world in. Please notice as well that these are only the US military's pollution... and they are far from the only band of well-armed thugs destroying the planet. To be fair, the US military budget is about that of the next 12 countries combined, so let's just assume that whatever damage they've done, the rest of the world's militaries have probably done the same amount jointly. The first step towards a cleaner, healthier, and more peaceful world is to stop paying taxes and outsourcing responsibility for your actions to an organized crime syndicate.
This one could almost fall under the previous category, since the geoengineering programs of the United States are unarguably part of their military dominance plans... but it's a bit different as well, in part because this is PURELY intentional (where much pollution could be said to be accidental or simply unexpected results), as well as the fact that for some reason many people have been tricked into thinking that these publicly-named programs don't exist and are some kind of conspiracy theory.
There have been a large variety of geoengineering programs put in place by the United States and its allies, including programs like Project Stormfury, Operation Popeye, HAARP, and many many others. Cloud-seeding has been actively practiced in the US for close to 100 years, and
If we think of geoengineering as an experimental surgery, our findings suggest that the side effects of the treatment are just as bad as the original disease,” author Jonathan Proctor of the University of California, Berkeley, told Reuters UK during a telephone news conference.
To dive deep down these rabbit-holes, here are a collection of articles specifically about geoengineering by @dbroze:
- Yes, the US Government Has Experimented With Controlling Hurricanes
- Climate Engineering Is A Gateway To Global Government
- Harvard Engineers Plan New “Real World” Geoengineering Experiment
- New Study: Geoengineering Could Lead to Lower Crop Yields
- New Study Says Geoengineering the Climate Not a Solution to Climate Change
- Another Study Warns About Catastrophic Consequences of Implementing Geoengineering
The Con-Men: Bill Nye, Al Gore, et al.
Bill Nye is a long-time children's entertainer, who received an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering, and practiced stand-up comedy for years before donning the character of "The Science Guy". Somehow, he went from being the wacky guy introducing basic scientific concepts to children to being one of the biggest faces of the Climate Change alarmists. He has never published a scientific paper, and while many will say the he has 6 PhDs... they're all honorary PhDs (mostly given for showing up at speaking events)...
There doesn't seem to be much in the way of an agenda on Bill's side, he is simply a paid actor, and is regurgitating the propaganda that he has been fed. The biggest issue with his face being all over this discussion (besides the fact that he is spewing lies and propaganda) is that he is often looked to as a credible expert over ACTUAL scientists.
“So long as a partisan performance artist is the national face of the climate change fight, conservatives will continue to have a case that the left’s championing of science is all about politics,” read a 2017 criticism of Nye in the New Republic.
Al Gore is of course the number one front-man of the "global warming" scam, and over the past decades has made hundreds of millions of dollars by pushing the non-science covered previously and doing his best to terrify the masses into his ridiculous trillions-per-year "solutions". When he was vice president, Al Gore's wealth clocked in just under $2 million, increasing by around $24 million off his movie An Inconvenient Truth, and hitting over $300 million last year. Of all the talking heads, he seems to be the simplest "I just want more money!" of them, so I'm not going to look around for ulterior motives.
"The whole idea of anthropogenic global warming is completely unfounded," said astrophysicist Hilton Ratcliffe, a fellow of the British Institute of Physics. "There appears to have been money gained by ... Al Gore ... as a consequence of this deception, so it's fraud."
"Gore prompted me to start delving into the science again," said meteorologist Hajo Smit, who is a former member of the Dutch UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change committee. "I quickly found myself solidly in the skeptic camp."
Award-winning meteorologist, J.R. Kirtek, ridiculed Gore's 2006 film An Inconvenient Truth. "If the definition for a documentary is 'presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film,' then I am confident that Al Gore's movie was not a documentary," he said. Indeed, in 2007 the High Court in London identified nine errors in the film, and Ratcliffe said he found 35 fundamental errors "without trying too hard."
Agenda 21/2030, Centralized Global Control, and Eugenics
There are clearly some overlapping plans & designs around the climate change movement, from people like Gore just looking to make a lot of money, to things like Agenda 21/2030 looking to centralized governmental control and closely monitor the activities of every human, to the long-running eugenics movement in America and other empires. This section alone could go on for a few hundred thousand words, so I'm going to try to simplify it as much as I can with the use of some images & videos.
I'm not going to dive too far down the Agenda 21/2030 rabbit hole here, as it is a DEEP one, but here is probably the most in-depth research site, as well as a wonderful translation of the 17 new "goals" laid out when Agenda 2030 was signed, thanks to Activist Post:
- Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Translation: Centralized banks, IMF, World Bank, Fed to control all finances
- Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Translation: GMO
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Translation: Mass vaccination, Codex Alimentarius
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Translation: UN propaganda, brainwashing through compulsory education from cradle to grave
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Translation: Population control through forced “Family Planning”
- Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Translation: Privatize all water sources, don’t forget to add fluoride
- Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Translation: Smart grid with smart meters on everything, peak pricing
- Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Translation: TPP, free trade zones that favor megacorporate interests
- Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Translation: Toll roads, push public transit, remove free travel, environmental restrictions
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Translation: Even more regional government bureaucracy
- Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Translation: Big brother big data surveillance state
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Translation: Forced austerity
- Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Translation: Cap and Trade, carbon taxes/credits, footprint taxes (aka Al Gore’s wet dream)
- Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Translation: Environmental restrictions, control all oceans including mineral rights from ocean floors
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Translation: More environmental restrictions, more controlling resources and mineral rights
- Goal 16: Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Translation: More UN “peacekeeping” missions (ex 1, ex 2), remove 2nd Amendment in USA
- Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- Translation: Remove national sovereignty worldwide
The "overpopulation" argument is one that can't be separated from the AGW movement, since if CO2 is a problem, then every human is immediately a problem, because we breathe out CO2. From a Rockefeller study released in 2005 (and often used incorrectly to show that overpopulation is an issue, we see that: "in the short term ,our planet can provide room and food, at least at a subsistence level, for 50 percent more people than are alive now because humans are already growing enough cereal grains to feed 10 billion people a vegetarian diet."
As you can see in this following presentation by Bill Gates, the ideas of depopulation & eugenics are quite strong, and inextricably tied to the climate change movement. As Gates says clearly in the presentation (all of which is based on the false assumption that CO2 is a pollutant): "The world today has about 6.8 billion people; that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, and reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15%"
When you then look at how much Gates has funded Monsanto & Planned Parenthood (both of which are actively involved in eugenics programs worldwide [stay tuned for an upcoming piece on the creation and purpose of Planned Parenthood]), it's quite clear which side of things he falls on.
Conclusion, and what we can each do
So, you don't believe in climate change?
This seems to be the most common question I receive when discussing these topics, which is exactly why the term is being used now. If the options are to believe in climate change or not to believe in climate change, then those pushing the agenda can claim that anyone arguing against them is a complete fool, since we know for a fact that the climate is ALWAYS changing.
My point is manifold, and is based on taking personal responsibility and the empowerment that brings, rather than spreading fear and offering "solutions" to a now-scared populace.
- CO2 is not a pollutant
- Most "climate science" is complete fraud
- The biggest polluters on the planet are the military, animal agriculture, and companies like Monsanto
- No matter the problem, more government is NEVER the solution
a. Government is simply the use of violence & coercion against others instead of taking responsibility to change your own life
- The Earth is not warming (at least not linearly, different regions are all warming & cooling separately)
- The Earth is not overpopulated, we can easily feed everyone a well-balanced diet, and eugenics is ALWAYS immoral (not just when the Nazis did it)
- For the first time in history, we have the ability to share the truth faster & wider than the system can spread its lies
- EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO CHANGES THE WORLD! Here are some big things you can do to make the world better
a. Stop paying taxes
b. Eat a organic, non-GMO, vegan diet (growing it yourself is best)
c. Stop taking in corporate media of any kind
d. Begin practicing radical personal responsibility, stop acting like a victim or outsourcing responsibility for your actions
e. If someone is trying to convince you to be afraid, chances are they are planning to take advantage of you somehow