You already know the answer from previous comments, however, as long as you're fragile you can't conceive it. I don't expect you to conceive the answer because fragile people are in a vicious circle: they can't conceive they're fragile.
- This comment (red pill) is only for people who are ready to wake up.
- The rest (fragile people) are gonna prefer to remain in the dream world (the blue pill / the illusion), so they are invited to run away from this comment because they can't conceive its meaning anyway.
Why do we live?
In an imaterial world we can't grow because we don't have challenges.
We come in this physical world full of challenges so we can experience growth by
- Overcoming challenges.
- Choosing what's right over what's easy.
Fragile people are not interested in choosing what's right because they prefer what's easy.
As long as people are fragile they can't conceive the actual answer because:
- It's not the answer they want to hear.
- They can't conceive the idea of choosing what's right.
People don't talk about the fact that the cause of our mess are our everyday choices because this would imply to change them.
Fragile people are afraid of change. They want to remain peacefully in their comfort zone, because remaining the same is easier than change.
As long as people are fragile they’re gonna believe stories (illusions) that justify their fragility, e.g.
"Evolution" (which I put little stock in relative to Humans) will do its own thing, irrespective of how any Individual gets to spend His/Her life.
this planet belongs to all of Us (and pleasures are not "vices")
Just to name a few.
Fragile people are not capable to conceive the awesome impact of their fragility: they create the fish effect.
- Fish are not aware of the fact that there are land animals because they are immersed in water.
In the same way
- Children are not aware of the fact that there is a scenario in which people become more and more responsible by choosing what's right, because because they are immersed in a scenario in which everybody becomes more and more fragile by choosing what's easy.
In case the idea of fish effect is too complicated for you, you can replace it with acceptability:
Fragility is acceptable, even cool, because everybody's fragile, so next generations become even more fragile than the previous one.
How awesome is that!
Lastly, some repeated questions as I received no answer:
How can people choose what's right in a free energy world as long as they're NOT capable to choose what's right at this level?
How can we be in the Next level of our game where we have greater Power as long as we're NOT responsible for the Power we have at our current level?
Why do you keep avoiding the fact that we can dissolve the control system by dissolving demand for UNnecessary stuff?
When we use our life as an opportunity to become more fragile then, Why do we live?
It just seems to me that we lack practical sense.
Not considering the fact that time is short might be an example of recklessness.
After our current war, all countries are gonna be too weak to oppose their new world order.
At this point we can NO longer work in the direction of waking people up because we NO longer exist.
Is this a good way to define Good time?
I guess you missed this idea (even though I wrote it in multiple previous comments). No problem, now that you read it:
How can we wake people up in Good time?