Dear Planet Steem, this HOS features @prufarchy.
A man with good intentions who loves crypto (and cryptokitties)!
But he is WAY more than that!
Read below :)
Just before we start, I am going to give you a bit of background info on Humans Of Steemit!
Humans Of Steemit showcases YOU.
Show who you are.
Get down to the nitty gritty of your entire being.
Steemit would not be here if it weren’t for you.
Steemit would not be good if it weren’t for you.
Recently, there has been a lot of speculation on the automatism (our beloved and not so beloved bot friends), being on here purely for monetary gains and where the humanity is missing on Steemit.
So let’s set that aside and show the humanity here. The people. You. We. Us.
There are two aspects to Humans Of Steemit!
A Q&A and Fun Crazy Steemit Thing!
A Q&A to dive deep into the souls of the Humans Of Steemit!
The questions are designed to unearth the real Steemian beneath the username and avatar.
To show you the realest real they are.
From silly to serious to funny to deep.
All the Q's are in there.
Fun Crazy Steemit Thing
is the space in which you can totally let go and be YOURSELF.
Show who you are.
Whether that’s a crazy dance video of you doing your ‘I am drunk and have no idea what I am doing but I am enjoying myself dance’ or you singing at your best to your fave karoake tune or a drawing of you looking all peaceful and wonderful or the best photo you ever took or ANYTHING!
As long as it is YOURS.
As long as it represents YOU!
Plus the deal is that 50% of the SBD from this post (after payout) is transferred to the Human Of Steemit that is featured!
I get to keep the SP for organizing this, putting it all together and whatnot!
And the other 50% of the SBD goes to people who are helping out with this project!
Exciting stuff right?
So let's get right to it!
|Who are you? Tell us anything and everything you’d like us to know about you!|
- I’m just some schlub from NYC living in San Diego and trying to figure out my place in the decentralized future. Oh and I have a couple Gen 0 CryptoKitties.
|What makes your heart smile?|
- A decentralized future that is based on community and voluntary associations.
|How did you get onto Steemit?|
- I finally closed my eyes, hit the buy button on BTC and a month later saw that Steemit was going public beta. I signed up immediately.
|Where do you want to die?|
- At the end of my story and not a moment before.
|What’s something you DON’T like about all this new technology?|
- I don’t like how some people will be left behind. It’ll be hard to watch those struggles with the coming paradigm shift.
|What mistake do you keep making and why?|
- I keep selling myself short. I think it’s because I came from pretty much nothing so it’s taken me a long time to realize I can do a lot more.
|Is there anything you wish you could unlearn?|
- The pledge of allegiance.
|If there was something you could un-do, what would it be?|
- Nothing, I try to live as honestly as possible.
|Imagine that you magically have the ability to keep being alive without sleep, what would you do with the extra time?|
- I would work even harder at learning all this programming stuffs.
|What’s the stupidest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?|
|What makes your belly ache with laughter?|
- Listening to the old guard try to dismiss, then ridicule, then warn about, then fear Bitcoin.
|Tell us about 1 significant event in your life that really made you who you are.|
- Sitting on the bank of the Hudson River and watching the destruction on 9/11 from across the water.
|What would be the scariest monster you could imagine?|
|What does Steemit mean for you?|
- To me, Steemit represents an opportunity to reclaim your voice while being a part of an amazing community of talented people.
|If you could change your name, what would you change it to?|
|Which person inspires you the most and why do they inspire you?|
- There hasn’t been just one person but everyone has inspired me in one way or another.
|What are you insecure about?|
|Describe your ideal life.|
- My ideal life would consist of learning with others, writing, playing music, getting moar crypto and working to somehow help Bitcoin.
|Have you ever saved someone’s life?|
- Not that I know of, but who knows if some of my words have ever helped anyone. I hope so.
|What do other people think is weird about you?|
- Maybe my different colored eyes or my odd theories.
|What do you think is one of the best things about you?|
- My desire to see others succeed.
|What’s one responsibility you really wish you didn’t have?|
- Adulting. It’s often hard.
|If you had a personal flag, what would be on it?|
- I don’t really believe in flags
|If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?|
- More Bitcoin
- More Bitcoin
- Unlimited wishes (God mode engaged)
|What do you think about when you’re by yourself?|
|What would you want to be written on your tombstone?|
- If you can read this, I’m already home.
|Who is the person you trust most?|
|What’s your favourite word?|
|Who is your fave (or one of your favourite) Steemians and why?|
- You @ashleykalila, because of this series. I think it’s really neat and I love the initiative.
|If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?|
- Something bitcoin-related
|When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?|
- “I will sell these bags today!”
|What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?|
- Governments are the number one cause of death from 1900-2000.
|What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?|
- To check all my accounts for bitcoin fork coins. Had a nice bit of dust!
|As a Human Of Steemit, how do you contribute to Steemit?|
- In the past it was largely through poetry slams and contests, then it was by supporting projects like Steem Park, and moving forward I aim to be able to contribute via development of tools or apps.
Fun Crazy Steemit Thing
OH @prufarchy, your answers made me smile.
You feel like someone who is completely aware of what path he is taking in life!
Your completel belief in the magic of crypto really inspired me to dive even deeper into the decentralized world.
Thank you for sharing parts of yourself with us!
Thank you for being direct.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Thank you for participating on Humans Of Steemit!
And for everyone else who read this, please go follow @prufarchy and support him by upvoting, commenting and following him!
If you want to be featured on Humans of Steemit to combat the botty world online and to show your heart, get in touch with me!
@ashleykalila on steemit.chat and Discord.
Or send me an e-mail : email@example.com
If you want to support Humans of Steemit, please hit follow on this blog, upvote this post and if you really LOVE it, resteem it!
(But really only do that if you REALLY REALLY want to! I believe in a life where we only do what we want to do!)
Humans Of Steemit believes in You.
And so do I!
I had help with editing by the lovely @deadsparrow. He is a good dude.
You should go talk to him.
@ashleykalila is my blog just in case you'd be interested to see what I write about!
Made by the wonderful @stellabelle