Let's discuss some of the benefits of the coconut oil. So many of us living off grid don't get to focus on the market products which are meant for medicine and skin care. So we tend to find the natural alternatives to keep our skin under proper care and also try to find the medicinal use of natural items. We are going to discuss the same about coconut oil.
Image credit: Unsplash
Let's take a look at some of the ways we can use the coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is very good for your hairs. So make sure to moisturize your hairs after the wash.
- Oil can also be used in between the frictional parts to avoid the noise. Like door hinges etc.
- Coconut oil is especially useful for massage. You can use this after your wound heals and also on the skins that is breaking during winter.
- This oil also has anti bacterial properties. So after the bath you should consider making use of the coconut oil.
- You can also help speed up the wound recovery by applying the oil once you clean it up with the water and bandage it.
- Heel cracks and the cracks near the nails can be reduced by applying the coconut oil.
- Most of the people in the off grid lifestyle also use the coconut oil on the insect bites.
- If you are making the homemade balm or salve then you should consider using the coconut oil.
- If you or family member suffering from lice, you can get them out by applying the coconut oil and then isolating them manually before the bath.
- Itching skin benefits from the coconut oil also the inflammation from the skin can be handled with the coconut oil.
I hope you like this post. Do let me know in the comments your opinion on my content.