Chamomile oil is obtained through the distillation of the flowers of this aromatic herb, this essence has many benefits among which stand out:
- Ideal to fall asleep, since it controls the nervous system, relieves stress and the anxiety.
- It keeps the skin hydrated and is also used for the care of scars and chafing.
- Help prevent and control skin problems such as acne, hives, psoriasis, herpes, blisters and dermatitis.
- Ideal to calm colic of nursing infants, should be spread the warm oil in the baby;s tummy, to placate the pain.
- It helps to improve discomforts of the digestive system.
- Among others.
Friends, these essential oils tend to be a bit expensive in specialized aromatherapy stores, so today ;ll leave them the homemade option, so they can enjoy all the benefits that this herb offers for the body.
• 1/2 cup of chamomile flowers.
• 250 ml of virgin olive oil.
• 1 teaspoon of vitamin E.
• sterilized glass jars with lid.
Initially you should clean the chamomile flowers, and then cut them neatly, fill the f jar with olive oil approximately, add the flowers in the oil, then cover the bottle well and place it in the sun for 8 to 12 hours a day, you should open the bottle daily and dry the moisture inside the lid, For the oil to run correctly, this procedure must be performed until the oil settles, approximately in two weeks.
After two weeks, the oil should be filtered and placed in a sterilized bottle, preferably amber, to preserve it better. Finally to add an additional and enhance their benefits, vitamin E is added, the chamomile oil is removed and ready to be used.
Friends, I hope you take advantage of the benefits of this wonderful homemade oil, I hope you like my post. See you soon.