Enter the Hobby Hub Challenge Week #3 And Win SBD!! PLUS ***Winner Announcement***
Just launched! HOBBY HUB CHALLENGE! #3
WE want to know what YOU do in your spare time! Write an awesome post about your hobby or the recreational activities that you love doing, then submit your post here on Steemit using HobbyHub as your first tag and…stand a chance of winning SBD. Easy, right? Get writing!
Each Monday a new Hobby Hub challenge will be announced, as well as the winner of the previous week’s challenge – to add to the excitement! I will also list or direct you to the participating entries, so that you can curate some original and quality posts.
Each week I am assisted by a guest judge, who helps me make a decision on who to select as a winner. This week @what-did-she-say stood in as a judge! She read every post carefully and upvoted along the way. Please pop on over to her blog to show some love!
The second week of the Hobby Hub challenge went well! There were fewer entries than the previous week, but again, the quality has been outstanding! Thank you to the participants for sharing your unique and interesting hobbies with us!
Winner Of the Hobby Challenge Week #2 is ...
Congratulations on your win! We just loved all the photos you included of your work and are very impressed! You also taught many of us something new: How to make a lazy stitch. Thanks for that!
@steemit-foodie was given a rounded off prize of 10 SBD!!!!
Like a said, the posts were all VERY good and it was extremely difficult to choose only one winner. Please support the other participants by popping over to their HobbyHub posts and give them an upvote and a resteem. Here they are for your viewing:
- Oh How I Love Me Some Swim - My Favourite Hobby – Submitted by: @nevies
- Grandma's Comfort of the Psalms Hexagon Quilt - Hobby Hub Challenge - Make It Monday by A Panama Mama – Submitted by: @apanamamama
- Home Barista: My daily hobby – Submitted by: @alvinauh
- Beads and Buckskin – Submitted by: melinda010100
- Hobbyhub challenge part 2: doggo and friends on the beach – Submitted by: @karinxxl
- Hobbyhub - family search, genealogy my passion! – Submitted by: @marcel1965
- Restoring Old Cars – 1973 Karmann Ghia – Submitted by: panamapilgrim
*** WIN 5 SBD PLUS ALL THE LIQUID STEEM GENERATED FROM THIS POST ***
Why Enter This Challenge?
This the perfect opportunity for you to write about something you thoroughly enjoy doing, and make some extra SBD at the same time! Your post will be exposed to a greater Steemit audience too, helping you to gain added recognition and followers.
All participants who meet the guidelines will be mentioned in the winning announcement post too, for a greater chance to get some deserving exposure.
How It Works:
It’s simple! Write about what you love doing when you have some time to spare. Tell us about your hobby, how you came to do it, how it works and when do you find the time to do it etc.
Definition of a hobby –
A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time. Hobbies can include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. – Wikipedia
Guidelines & Rules
- This challenge will run every week, for now. Challenge #3 starts from the post date and ends on the 5th of November 2017 at 17:00 pm UTC +2.
- One entry per account for each issue.
- The main subject of your submission must revolve around a hobby. Effort and original photos will be given preference on the judges final decisions. Images that do not belong to you must include a source link.
- "hobbyhub" MUST be used as your first tag (you can use any additional tags thereafter).
- Kindly upvote and resteem this post (to benefit all contestants).
- Add your link to the reply section below.
HobbyHub will always have a guest judge to collaborate with and we will finalise our decisions together.
The winning entry will be announced on the following Monday and the winner will receive his or her payout at the same time.
An entrant's post votes and post payout will not influence our decision; effort and original content will.
A HUGE thanks to @eroche for his ongoing advice and support with the launch of HobbyHub. @eroche is the creator of the @culturevulture challenge, the winning some is HUGE and I am certain you want piece of that pie!