New York City on New Years 2020: Manhattan Island, Brookyln Bridge, Central Park,
A month ago I took a trip to New York and report back what I saw. Details include flights, best transportation between airport and the island (I found a nice way to get from Newark Airport to Manhattan for only $4.35.), the landmarks around Manhattan, and more.
Plenty of Easter eggs in this one and commentary not often found in a travelogue. Such as:
- A few Home Alone2 clips: "WATCH IT KID!! AHHHAHAHA!!"
- What beauty in architecture and the lack thereof does to one's consciousness.
The "hidden hand"
- Peaceful parenting.
- Dangers of fluoride and what it does to one's brain.
- Why is a pinecone motif found in so many religious symbols, both Eastern AND Western?
- The TSA's 95% failure rate.
- Where I peed.
And much more!
Hey! Are you still watching YouTube ads because you're using Google Chrome. You stop that right now! Use the Brave browser (from the people who made Mozilla Firefox), block those ads, and enjoy the internet as it was in the good old days: https://brave.com/you495