STEEMIT ENGAGEMENT CHALLENGE | S1W4| FOSTERING CREATIVITY : LET'S DO ORIGAMI! by @feyol55
Good day to all steemians, trust you are all doing fine. It's my pleasure to welcome you all to the week 4 of this contest and I want to say it's being an interesting journey so far. Special thanks to this amazing community for coming up with this interesting topic. So in this post, I will be making an aeroplane with paper. Kindly follow me as I show you step by step procedure to do this.
IMAGE DESIGNED ON POSTERMYWALL.COM
I remember vividly well while growing up, it was always a pleasure for me and my friends to work with papers and make a craft out of it. We would search the house for any available paper and sometimes even tear out from our school notebooks just to make paper crafts like kite, boat, aeroplane and so on. Unfortunately, while growing up, we had to leave most of this stuffs behind because we've outgrown it. Reminiscing about my childhood days, I remembered I love making aeroplane with paper. I really appreciate the Steem Venezuela community for helping us re-ignite this memories.
So right about now, I'm going to be showing you how I make my aeroplane with a piece of paper.
- First step is to take a plain sheet of paper as seen below
- Fold it into two equal halves, we can see this in the picture below
- Then fold the top of the paper to make a right-angle triangle both on the left and right side as seen below
- After doing that, proceed to fold the triangle shape paper into equal halves as seen in the image below.
- Finally, you will now fold the arm of the triangle backward as seen below.
- The image below is the end product of the craft work.
- Myself with the paper aeroplane
Creativity is the natural ability to make something out of nothing, I think it's important as humans we should keep working on our creative minds so we can develop and build greater things.
In this post, I have been able to discuss and show you step by step method on how I was able to use my creativity to build an aeroplane using an A4 size paper. It's been great working on this and I would love to invite my friends @meivys @bright6126 @badmus-official @leonelb to participate in this contest.
Thanks for reading through !