Avocado Smoothie For Heart Health
Hi everyone :)
I wrote about a healthy Avocado Smoothie recipe. Avocados contain healthy oils and plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. According to researches, avocado decreased the total cholesterol levels, the triglyceride levels decreased by 20 per cent. The bad cholesterol level decreased by 22 per cent, the good cholesterol level increased by 11 per cent. Avocados protect against heart disease and contain monounsaturated fats and plenty of vitamin E that are good for health.
- 200 ml low-fat milk
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat yoghurt
- 1/4 large green apple
- 10 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Divide the ripe avocado fruit into two equal parts
- Take half of the avocado and peel off the skin, then cut it into small cubes
- Divide the green apple into four equal
- Blend the avocado cubes, milk, mint leaves, honey, yoghurt and apple pieces so that they remain slightly lumpy
- You can also add ice if you desired
- You can serve it with lemon slices and mint leaves.