Achievement 3 by @zealyakub Task : Content Etiquette
Plagiarism is the illustration of any other author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's personal unique work. In different words. In other words plagiarism: is the act of copying or stealing another's work without the concept or knowledge of the author. It may be inform of text, image, designs business plans, strategy etc.
Types of Plagiarism
1. Hired plagiarism: it involves buying another person's write up, ideas, strategy, research, thought. This is also plagiarism were by one pays another person else for a write up which you will use it yours. It involves buying of materials. It's include paying a business consultant to help strategy's or draw a business plan for you.
2. Collaboration plagiarism: This is the type of plagiarism that involves group of peoples, with different ideas on a specific work but making it look as if it was done by one person. A Group of student's can decide to do research on an assignment and then everyone writes it best own his/her understanding. It involves group work.
3. Paraphrasing plagiarism: it's the type of plagiarism which the copier quotes the original copy or changes another's work without acknowledging the author. This involves copying another's work without showing it real source.
4. Global plagiarism: it's the act of copying another's work and making it look as if it's originally yours. This involves stealing another's idea or information even before establishment.
How to prevent Plagiarism
- Understand what plagiarism is all about.
- Show the source of your information, text or image by adding the original source.
- Always be creative or include new ideas to your work
- Always paraphrase carefully, in other to avoid copying the same ideas or information.
- Always check your work, after completing to avoid plagiarism.
I have read and understood the steemit Etiquette on steemit community and will do my best to embrace them. Thanks to @cryptokannon and @ngoenyi for the mentorship.