Steemit Engagement Challenge S9-W2| "Easy Come, Easy Go"
Graphics by @irawandedy
Season 9 Week 2 of the Steemit Engagement Challenge is here!
Easy Come, Easy Go!
This life is likened to a wheel that keeps rotating on its axis, all sides take turns occupying different places, likewise, with the achievements of humans, they are not always in an advantageous position, but sometimes they are in very difficult conditions.
"Easy Come, Easy Go" is related to humans' achievements. In the Steemit Engagement Challenge Season 9 Week 2, we want to explore the reasoning and development of this expression.
"Easy Come, Easy Go" contest tips
- What do you understand about Easy Come, Easy Go?
- Have you ever experienced a condition in life like that ? Share your experience if you have any.
- How did you deal with the instant success that disappears in a short time?
- What lesson can be drawn from this expression?
- What if you associate the statement above with a romantic relationship If you have any, could you describe it?
We want to know your mind on this topic....
- Write a post with no less than 350 words or above
- Entries must be posted in the STEEM FOR BETTER LIFE community
- Post must be Steemexclusive, use the #steemexclusive tag
- All relevant languages are allowed
- Use your own images, and if not you must use FREE images please kindly post the source of the images.
- Use Post Title "Steemit Engagement Challenge S9-W2: "Easy Come, Easy Go"
- You must use the #steemforbetterlife-s9w2 #lifestyle, #yourcountry, #club tag, among your first 5 tags
- Participants may not use any auto-vote services
- Participants must meet the requirements of #club5050 #club75 or #club100
- Paste your entry link under this Contest post to make searching easier
- Invite 3 other users
- Actively comment on other engagement participants across the engagement community
- AI content or any form of Plagiarism is not allowed.
- DO NOT tag community Admin or Moderators in the name of thanking them for their Job, you will be disqualified
Our verification and scoring process Is shown below
Comments in the form of Post Review Results
|AI Article||✅ Original (Human text!)|
Range 1 - 10
History of Cash-outs and Power-ups :
Verification Support Tool:
1. Determination of Club Status refers to the https://steemworld.org/transfer-search Web-based Application
2. Plagiarisme Checker: https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
3. AI Content Detector: Writter, Corrector App, OpenAI/, CopyLeaks
The community will share 15 Steem Power among the best three winners for the week.
- We do not guarantee that every participant will be supported by steemcurator01 or steemcurator02
- The jury's decision cannot be contested
- The main hashtag for this contest search is #steemforbetterlife-s9w1
- Engagement: The post should get at least 10 upvotes and 5 quality comments from other users. (Comments like “great” “good” “nice” etc. Simple words are not eligible.)
- Participating time is from 00:00 (UTC) on Monday to 23:59 (UTC) on Sunday 30th April 2023.