CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS UPDATES : A HOUSE FOR MANUEL FROM WORLD SMILE PROJECT - OCTOBER 17, 2021
In general terms and technical analysis, the construction of a house for Manuel has reached 85% which is a very significant achievement in the past few days. The rest of the work that is being and will continue to be done at this time is plastering the walls of the house, then installing doors and windows which only takes about 2 working days at most. And this work will also be carried out after the plastering of the walls is being done at this time.
For work at the final stage, the workers only do the installation of electrical installations and wall painting as well as the final finishing of the work that is classified as refinement. Therefore, the rest of the work that is not yet 100% perfect, which is only four items, from here based on a construction engineering analysis I conclude that a house for Manuel in Venezuela has progressed at 85%.
For clarity, I will present several documents in the form of photos sent by the World Smile Project team in Venezuela as below:
|Front and Right View|
|Front and Left View|
|Back and Right View|
|Back and Left View|
|Project Name||Housing Project|
|Beneficiary||Manuel and Family|
Important notes in this development are as follows:
- I will always publish the progress of every progress according to the pictures or videos sent by the Venezuelan team
- Financial Update will be done by @mariana4ve
- I will analyze the progress of this construction progress before I publish it and according to technical regulations.
- Documents in the form of images or videos belong to the Venezuelan team entrusted to me to publish.
- Update construction at least once a week
This is a technical analysis report regarding the construction progress of the construction of a house for Manuel in Venezuela.
Previous progress post link